Call for best prices. Here's our low price guarantee
Now dimmable, Kichler’s Design Pro direct-wire LED under cabinet lighting features a 1-inch thin profile and considerable energy savings. It lasts 40,000 hours (four times longer than xenon or fluorescent.) This LED under cabinet lighting system also offers high brightness and true color (85 color rendering index — CRI.) This direct-wire LED under cabinet light is easy to install, and you won't have to buy a separate driver because it's included in the luminaire, just like some fluorescent fixtures include a ballast. Please see brochure
on this product line.
Bright Soft White LED light fixture.
- White finish, with clear glass panel.
- Energy Efficient—only 9.3 watts consumed. Saves around 85-90% versus incandescent light.
- This compact LED light bar is ideal for low-profile installations. It's only 1 inch high and is easy to hide under cabinets or shelves, inside cabinets and closets.
- 347-lumen output; delivers the recommended 30 to 70 footcandles to the work surface, assuming 18 inches from the bottom of the cabinet to the counter.
- Overall length is 22 inches.
- Soft white color: 3000°K correlated color temperature.
- 85 color rendering index (CRI.)
- 40,000 hour average lifetime.
- Limited lifetime warranty from Kichler.
- UL, CUL and ETL listed.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Uses Nichia LEDs.
- Fluorescent replacement; however no ballast is needed, so there's no ballast to burn out.
- No ultra-violet light.
- Shock and vibration resistant.
- No radio frequency interference.
- No buzzing noise.
- No flickering.
- Instant on.
- No mercury to contaminate the environment upon disposal.
A connector for NM and BX Cable
is included, to help you connect to conduit or Non-Metal or BX cables. To butt 2 fixtures together, use the optional Duplex BX Cable Connector
, sold separately. We also offer an optional white power cord
. (See companion parts.)Dimming notes: Highly recommended: LED/CFL dimmers.
Be sure you adjust the low-end trim control to remove undesired behavior when using Lutron Diva (DVCL-153P) or Skylark Contour (CTCL-153P). We saw 11%/33% (measured/perceived) in our tests. You can go lower, but will see some pop-on under 11% measured. This is not typically a big problem for undercabinet lighting, so you may choose to set the low-end trim quite low. Certain other electronic and magnetic dimmers worked, but there isn't a compelling reason to use them because the CFL/LED dimmers are less expensive and perform a bit better. We have yet to identify a wireless control that is compatible, but they may exist. See full dimming test results