The Traxon Light Drive is a state-of-the-art multi-zone DMX controller. Its many sophisticated functions are described in the owner’s manual that follows our circuit diagram on page 3 of the "Documentation Tab" nearby.
EnvironmentalLights has designed a custom cable that enables you to supply power to the TLD and connect the TLD to your DMX decoders to drive Red-Green-Blue LED strip lighting from EnvironmentalLights. Two of these cable ship with each Light Drive, one for each zone.
The manual explains the following functions in detail:
- Adjustment knob has 4 functions selected by the buttons surrounding it: 1) change color, 2) change brightness, 3) change speed and 4) play/pause. In the color change mode, the backlighting of the knob responds, matching the color of your lights.
- 6 memory buttons below the adjustment knob are memory positions 1 through 6, which you can set to your favorite colors. By selecting "sequence" button below that, you can fade through the sequence you have programmed, changing speed and brightness, as you wish.
- "White" function allows you to change the hue of white, from cool to warm.
- The controller controls 2 zones, each of which has its own RJ45 DMX output. Each of those zones can, in turn, control 256 addresses, which corresponds to 85 separate light zones (with 3 addresses each.) The I-Wash function will control up to 85 separate sub-zones. Set the DIP switches on the back of the Light Drive for the number of sub-zones for I-Wash to operate properly for your installation.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
If you are looking for a polished wall-mount color controller for high-end color-changing lighting installations, look no further! EnvironmentalLights brings it to you on a budget, and it works great with our LED Color Changing Strips.
the hand-held remote control.