- Product Features
The 2-channel 8xxx and 9xxx series Christmas lights are selling out quickly. Buy early to avoid missing out! Only about 525 units remaining in stock.
This spacer is a "light string without lights." It is used for adding length in the middle of your Christmas light installation to allow you to place other strings further away with a length of unlit string in the middle. It can only be used with our 8xxx and 9xxx series strings. Not for other strings. This is not a standard extension cord.
- 3-prong male compression fitting on one end and 3-prong female compression fitting on the other end.
- Works with 8 function controller or steady burn power cord.
- Green Wire.
- 12 feet long.
- Low maintenance.
- 120 Volts AC.
- Lead was not used in the making of this product; however, the product you receive will not be labeled RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) because it was manufactured before we began labeling our Christmas lights RoHS. We will not accept returns of this product merely because of the lack of a RoHS label. If you require a RoHS designation, we have many products so labeled, either on the packaging or the product itself.
- 3 year seasonal use limited warranty.
Use outdoors to enhance buildings, walkways, patios and foliage. Use indoors to decorate in bars, restaurants, nightclubs, malls and much more. Dress up just about anything with this energy-efficient LED Christmas light string!
- Trees and bushes.
- Gutters and building trim.
- Trade show fixtures.
- Retail displays.
- Holiday decorations.
Finish Green Wire Input Voltage 120 AC Length (English) 12 ft Length (Metric) 3.66 m Rating UL Recognized Warranty 3 year seasonal use limited
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts