- Product Features
This is for our RGB Super Flat Rope and contains most of the things you'll need to do a basic project, including:
- 1 4-wire connector cord—you just stick the prongs into the end of the Super Flat Rope, taking care to observe polarity and make sure the common anode on the plug is matched with the same on the rope.
- A large 1.6 x 1.2 inch heat shrink tube for the 4-wire connector.
- A splicer.
- An end cap, for the dead end.
- An "L".
- A "+" for making a 3-way branch from a source.
- A "T" for making a 2-way branch from a source.
- 11 pieces of 1 inch x 1 inch heat shrink tube for the splicer, end cap, T, + and L.
- 20 tie-downs and 40 screws to keep things in place.
For use with our RGB Super Flat Rope.
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts