- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
Ultra bright LED flexible strips with 240 LEDs per meter! We used very high efficacy LEDs and put 2 rows of 120/m side-by-side.
Easy to install: has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Or use any DMX controller, in conjunction with our DMX decoders.
- Warm White. (2700° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- Not waterproof.
- 3740 mW/meter = 1250 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 100 watts (6 watts/foot = 20 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.59 in = 15 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.33 in = 8.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- We don't offer connectors with this strip because it uses a lot of current, and there aren't any connectors that can handle the current, so we recommend soldering directly to the strip. Full reels ship with leads soldered to both ends for your convenience.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 1250 lumens/meter Efficacy 62.5 lumens/watt Brightness 2 3740 mW/meter Efficacy 2 187 mWatt/watt Color Rendering Index 80+ Color Temperature 2,700°K Height (English) 0.08 in Height (Metric) 2 mm Input Current 4167 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Node Size 3528 LED Spacing (English) 0.33 in LED Spacing (Metric) 8.3 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Light Color Warm White Light Color Detail Warm White Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Number of LEDs 240/meter Power (Watts) 100 Power (Watts/ft) 6.00 Power (Watts/m) 20.00 Rating UL, RoHS Strip Width 15 mm Type Double Row Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.59 in Width (Metric) 15 mm
- Monochrome (Single Color) LED Strip and Modules Manual
- wwrf3528-240-reel Test Report
- wwrf3528-240-reel LM79 Data
- wwrf3528-240-reel IES File
- EnvironmentalLights LED Strip and Module UL Certificate-IFDR
- EnvironmentalLights LED Strip and Module UL Certificate-QOVZ
- LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart
- Photos & Videos
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
bright. Good dimming curve.
Used these as front and top light under a platform in a show. Great dimming not curve and very bright. I don't think they got above 50% in the show. There is a slight snap between 0% and 1% but not too bad. The warm white is good, but a touch green shifted. I ended up using a minus green gel on them to correct this on skin tones.
I would definite use them again!
Write Your Own Review