- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Call for best prices. Here's our low price guarantee.
Kichler’s Professional Series provides the best options and flexibility needed for most installations. Output voltage range will suit most jobs. Features include a commercial grade toroid core and coil submersible rating, pluggable timer and photocell outlets, plus a lifetime warranty.
- Power: 1200 Watts.
- Finish: Stainless Steel.
- Output voltage taps: 12/13/14/15 Volts.
- Installation is made easy with 30° tilted taps mounted on a 125-Amp terminal board because there is more space and greater visibility while inserting cables into taps.
- Easy-access flip top door with magnetic fastener requires no tools to open and is lockable.
- Tilted terminal board and large capacity lugs inside the taps hold up to 8, #10-gauge wires or up to 10, #12-gauge wires per tap.
- Submersible rating to be used in accordance with submersible standards where fixtures are in water. The 3', #12-3 SJTW cord establishes the safe, distance to minimize shock hazards when submersible fixtures are being used.
- In-line secondary magnetic breaker protects against short circuit.
- Fully enclosed housing constructed of #304 grade stainless steel.
- Drop down bottom panel with four pre-punched field knockouts sized for 1/2" or 3/4" conduit (trade sizes) and one large center 13/4" inlet.
- All Professional Series units (except the 15PR75SS) feature toroid core and coil and dedicated wire loop for quick access testing of primary load. This provides the best reliability and maintains improved regulation from no load to full load. Toroid core saves energy and offers approximately 10% greater efficiency than EI-type core and coil transformers. Toroid core and coils run cooler because heat dissipates, run quieter since there’s no hum, and run smoother due to less vibration.
- 900-W and 1200-W Professional Series units feature relay (contactor), which reduces amp draw through the timer, photocell, and receptacle — extending the life of these components.
- Mounting brackets are welded and riveted in place for extra strength. Mounting plate for indoor use is included. Transformers used indoors require cable to be routed through conduit. Check local government ordinances and codes to ensure proper standards are met.
- X10 compatible.
- Limited lifetime warranty from Kichler.
Power to perform: Why Kichler Transformers for LED landscape lighting? Kichler transformers are among the industry’s very best in features, quality and conformity to UL 1838 low voltage landscape lighting standards and recommended practices according to the National Electric Code. EnvironmentalLights can help you choose the perfect custom solution for the job. Every product detail is engineered with one thing in mind: to provide real solutions for real pros.
Finish Stainless Steel Power (Watts) 1200 Output Voltage 12 AC Length (English) 17.5 in Length (Metric) 445 mm Width (English) 8 in Width (Metric) 203 mm Height (English) 7 in Height (Metric) 178 mm Rating UL, CUL Manufacturer Kichler Warranty Limited lifetime warranty
Write Your Own Review