- Product Features
Call for best prices. Here's our low price guarantee.
The LED Well Lights from Kichler come with a reversible support sleeve to accommodate uplighting when flush mounted or angled lighting effects when semi-recessed. The sleeve provides in-ground support. The Well Light collection offers a choice of 35 or 60 degree beam spread and 8.5 or 12.4 watts. Choose the wider beam for grazing walls and illuminating canopies of broad trees. Use the narrower beam for illuminating taller trees, or spot lighting features.
- Finish: Textured Black.
- Housing: Aluminum Housing.
- Light Source: Integrated LEDs and driver.
- Power Usage at 12 VAC Input: 8.5 Watts (Electricity you pay for).
- Apparent Power Usage at 12 VAC Input: 12.2 VA (What you use for sizing wire and transformers).
- Wiring: 24 in. of usable #18-2, SPT-1-W leads. Cable connector supplied. .
- Sleeve is 8 inches long and 5.5 inches in diameter, and made of heavy duty polypropylene.
- Driver included-use with any Kichler low voltage landscape lighting transformer. Can be combined with non-LED fixtures.
- 40,000 hour lifetime.
- High quality components.
The LED Well Light series from Kichler is useful where additional support is needed around the light. Precision engineered optics ensure the beam is what you ordered. Pick the light size with the punch you need. Grazing columns, walls, lighting tree canopies, featuring statues. These lights do it all. Choose long or short cowls for shielding, if needed (sold separately.)
Light Color White Color Temperature 2,700°K Beam Angle 35° Finish Textured Black Power (Watts) 8.5 Volt-Amps 12.2 Input Voltage 12 AC Number of LEDs 6 Length (English) 8 in Length (Metric) 203 mm Diameter (English) 5.5 in Diameter (Metric) 140 mm Average Lifetime 40,000 hours Rating UL, CUL Manufacturer Kichler Warranty 5+ years
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts