- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesCall for best prices. Here's our low price guarantee.
The LED Accent Line is a full collection of accent lights engineered to provide the spread of light needed with lumen output desired. Choose wider beams for grazing walls and illuminating canopies of broad trees. Use narrower beams for illuminating tall palms and other narrow trees, or spot lighting features. Finishes include Architectural Bronze, Bronzed Brass and Textured Black.
- Equivalent to 50 watt halogen.
- Finish: Bronzed Brass.
- Housing: Brass Housing.
- Light Source: Integrated LEDs and driver.
- Power Usage at 12 VAC Input: 12.4 Watts (Electricity you pay for).
- Apparent Power Usage at 12 VAC Input: 16.7 VA (What you use for sizing wire and transformers).
- Wiring: 24 in. of usable #18-2, SPT-1-W leads. Quic Disc Landscape Cable Connector supplied. .
- Mounting Accessories Included: 8 in. in-ground stake.
- Driver included-use with any Kichler low voltage landscape lighting transformer. Can be combined with non-LED fixtures.
- 40,000 hour lifetime.
- High quality components.
ApplicationsThe LED accent landscape lighting series from Kichler is the staple of many landscaping designs. The possibilities are limitless: precision engineered optics ensure the beam is what you ordered. Pick the light size with the punch you need. Grazing columns, walls, lighting tree canopies, featuring statues. These lights do it all. Choose long or short cowls for shielding, if needed (sold separately.)
Average Lifetime 40,000 hours Beam Angle 35° Carbon Reduction 2060 pounds Color Temperature 2,700°K Diameter (English) 3.5 in Diameter (Metric) 88.9 mm Finish Bronzed Brass Incandescent Equivalent 50 Watts Input Voltage 12 AC Length (English) 6 in Length (Metric) 152 mm Lifetime Savings $301 Light Color White Manufacturer Kichler Number of LEDs 9 Power (Watts) 12.4 Rating UL, CUL Volt-Amps 16.7 Warranty 5+ years Year Savings $10.98/year
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review