- Product Features
Improved RY series contains full rectification on each string for even brightness throughout your installation. Requires C05065RY power cord. See Documentation Tab for details.
- 5mm Conical Wide Angle bulb shape.
- Green Wire.
- 9 feet long, with 4 inches between lights and 6 inches between the last light and the end of string.
- 25 LEDs per string.
- 120 Volts AC.
- Linkable up to 58 strings on one plug.
- Very energy-efficient; only 3.6 watts per string!
- Beautiful, elegant and tough.
- Length from top of the green or white cuff of the bulb holder to tip of the bulb = 0.3 in.; length from the end of the molded bulb holder to the tip of the bulb = 0.9 in.
- Code-conforming for pro installations; heavy 20-gauge wire.
- Strings connect to the power cord, X-taps and other strings (sold separately) using screw-on weather-proof connectors with compression fittings employing a rubber seal to keep out moisture.
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 100,000 hour bulb life.
- Vapor-proof enclosure eliminates corrosion: bulbs are integrally connected with the socket and are not replaceable. This construction is more reliable than screw-in bulbs, especially in corrosive environments such as coastal areas where salt spray is present.
- Dims well on the dimmers listed as companion parts.
- Lead was not used in the making of this product; however, there is a chance that the product you receive will not be labeled RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) because it was manufactured before we began labeling our Christmas lights RoHS. Also, the product may bear a California Prop 65 warning (that is not required) due to an abundance of caution by the manufacturer. We will not accept returns of this product merely because of the lack of a RoHS label or the presence of a Prop 65 warning. If you require a RoHS designation, we have many products so labeled, either on the packaging or the product itself.
- 1 year seasonal use limited warranty.
This commercial grade system has been hugely popular because of its ruggedness and durability. Please be sure to buy enough accessories to complete your job! (See Companion Parts.)
Wide-angle mini-lights are extremely popular. The optics of the prism achieve great light dispersion from a small package. This is one of our best selling bulb shapes.
The commercial-grade line is favored by cities, towns, businesses and homeowners with larger LED light string installations. This is a top-of-the line system, capable of high performance on long run lengths, tough environmental conditions and able to stand up to abuse. Increasingly popular due to its high quality, the commercial line of LED light strings saves money, electricity and looks beautiful.
Use outdoors to enhance buildings, walkways, patios and foliage. Use indoors to decorate in bars, restaurants, nightclubs, malls and much more. Dress up just about anything with this energy-efficient LED light string!
- Trees and bushes.
- Gutters and building trim.
- Trade show fixtures.
- Retail displays.
- Holiday decorations.
Light Color Purple Bulb Shape 5mm Conical Wide Angle Finish Green Wire Linkable up to 58 strings Power (Watts) 3.6 Input Voltage 120 AC Input Current 30 mA Number of LEDs 25 LED Spacing (English) 4 in LED Spacing (Metric) 102 mm Length (English) 9 ft Length (Metric) 2.74 m Diameter (English) 0.2 in Diameter (Metric) 5 mm Average Lifetime 100,000 hours Rating CSA/US to UL Standards Warranty 1 year seasonal use limited
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts