- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesImproved RY series contains full rectification on each string for even brightness throughout your installation. Requires C05065RY power cord. See Documentation Tab for details.
- C7 bulb shape.
- Multi-Color: Red, Green, Blue, Gold, Orange.
- Green Wire.
- 25 feet long, with 12 inches between lights and 6 inches between the last light and the end of string.
- 25 LEDs per string.
- 120 Volts AC.
- Linkable up to 58 strings on one plug.
- Very energy-efficient; only 3.6 watts per string!
- Beautiful, elegant and tough.
- Length from top of the green or white cuff of the bulb holder to tip of the bulb = 1.5 in.; length from the end of the molded bulb holder to the tip of the bulb = 2.4 in.
- Code-conforming for pro installations; heavy 20-gauge wire.
- Strings connect to the power cord, X-taps and other strings (sold separately) using screw-on weather-proof connectors with compression fittings employing a rubber seal to keep out moisture.
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 100,000 hour bulb life.
- Vapor-proof enclosure eliminates corrosion: bulbs are integrally connected with the socket and are not replaceable. This construction is more reliable than screw-in bulbs, especially in corrosive environments such as coastal areas where salt spray is present.
- Dims well on the dimmers listed as companion parts.
- Lead was not used in the making of this product; however, there is a chance that the product you receive will not be labeled RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) because it was manufactured before we began labeling our Christmas lights RoHS. Also, the product may bear a California Prop 65 warning (that is not required) due to an abundance of caution by the manufacturer. We will not accept returns of this product merely because of the lack of a RoHS label or the presence of a Prop 65 warning. If you require a RoHS designation, we have many products so labeled, either on the packaging or the product itself.
- 1 year seasonal use limited warranty.
This commercial grade system has been hugely popular because of its ruggedness and durability. Please be sure to buy enough accessories to complete your job! (See Companion Parts.)
ApplicationsThe commercial-grade line is favored by cities, towns, businesses and homeowners with larger LED light string installations. This is a top-of-the line system, capable of high performance on long run lengths, tough environmental conditions and able to stand up to abuse. Increasingly popular due to its high quality, the commercial line of LED light strings saves money, electricity and looks beautiful.
Use outdoors to enhance buildings, walkways, patios and foliage. Use indoors to decorate in bars, restaurants, nightclubs, malls and much more. Dress up just about anything with this energy-efficient LED light string!
- Trees and bushes.
- Gutters and building trim.
- Trade show fixtures.
- Retail displays.
- Holiday decorations.
Average Lifetime 100,000 hours Bulb Shape C7 Diameter (English) 0.875 in Diameter (Metric) 22.2 mm Finish Green Wire Input Current 30 mA Input Voltage 120 AC LED Spacing (English) 12 in LED Spacing (Metric) 305 mm Length (English) 25 ft Length (Metric) 7.62 m Light Color Multi-Color Light Color Detail Red, Green, Blue, Gold, Orange Linkable up to 58 strings Number of LEDs 25 Power (Watts) 3.6 Rating CSA/US to UL Standards Warranty 1 year seasonal use limited
Photos & Videos
- Comm C7's Rock!Review by CClovesChristmas
My husband and I are "one of those Christmas Light Nuts. We no longer break bulbs by stepping on them... we try to be careful but it happens and and we've never lost a strand due to stepping on them, they don't break! We no longer trip Breakers due to our Mega Tree which stands 25ft X 16 legs& 5 strings of Swag. We have replaced ONE leg since we first designed that tree for 2010. None of the lights are faded in our Texas Sun! The Mega Tree looks incredible at our new house which is on a dark street. We use multi plugs only to achieve a Glorious Light Show using Different light show devices. BUT if we wanted that entire tree could use ONE PLUG. Amazing.
Soon I will review the Comm 5mm Multi function and Comm 5mm, solars; Hint: all will get great reviews also. But for now, I've got to shop!
(Posted on 8/9/14)
Write Your Own Review