- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesPerfect mounting channel for certain LED strips. Make sure the width of the strips you select is less than or equal to the inside width of the channel, so the strips lay flat in the bottom of the channel. Many of you have found this to be an easy way to provide rigid structure for your LED strips. Can be used for edge-lit glass installations.
- 98 inches long.
- Extruded aluminum is easy to cut and easy to drill holes in.
- Deep version has matching end caps available.
- Outside width is 0.672 inches.
- Inside width is 0.516 inches.
- Available in brushed nickel and bright gold finishes.
- Available in shallow (3/8 in.) or deep (3/4 in.) versions.
- Individually wrapped to protect the finish.
- Aluminum channel is not returnable because the packaging and freight costs are typically higher than the product cost.
ApplicationsUse this channel with or without glass to hold LED strips.
- Without glass, it is a handy mounting bracket that provides rigidity and is easy to cut to the length you need.
- With glass, you can edge-light the glass using our LED strip lighting and setting blocks to protect the LEDs by keeping the glass from bearing directly on the LEDs.
Type Channel Finish Brushed Nickel Length (English) 98 in Length (Metric) 2.49 m Width (English) 0.672 in Width (Metric) 17.1 mm Height (English) 0.75 in Height (Metric) 19.1 mm Strip Width 12 mm Inside Width 13.16 mm
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review