- Product Features
Perfect mounting channel for certain LED strips. Make sure the width of the strips you select is less than or equal to the inside width of the channel, so the strips lay flat in the bottom of the channel. Many of you have found this to be an easy way to provide rigid structure for your LED strips. Can be used for edge-lit glass installations.
- 98 inches long.
- Extruded aluminum is easy to cut and easy to drill holes in.
- Deep version has matching end caps available.
- Outside width is 0.563 inches.
- Inside width is 0.406 inches.
- Available in brushed nickel and bright gold finishes.
- Available in shallow (3/8 in.) or deep (3/4 in.) versions.
- Individually wrapped to protect the finish.
- Aluminum channel is not returnable because the packaging and freight costs are typically higher than the product cost.
Finish Bright Gold Anodized Height (English) 0.375 in Height (Metric) 9.5 mm Inside Width 10.24 mm Length (English) 98 in Length (Metric) 2.49 m Strip Width 10 mm Type Channel Width (English) 0.563 in Width (Metric) 14.3 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review