- Product Features
Handy 22.5" long rigid Red-Green-Blue color-changing strip is great for displays and other decorative lighting projects. On-chip color-mixing! That means the red, green and blue primary colors are mixed into your desired color together, so you can't see the individual colors.
- Bright, rigid strip creates stunning effects.
- Easy to control using any of our RGB controllers, dimmers or decoders.
- Easy to install—each end has a pin connector, and unit ships with connectors for the 4-wire system (common anode [+], red, green and blue).
- Cuttable in segments of 3 LEDs on a 2.25 inch long strip—each strip will work independently. (Use a hack saw to make the cuts.)
- Strips contain through holes for easy soldering of cut segments.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced "all-on" white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and specifications upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Companion Parts tab.
- Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
- Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
- Egress lighting;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Under cabinet lighting;
- Architectural models and doll houses;
- Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
- Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
- Yachts and cruise ships;
- Arts and crafts;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
This is one of our best selling product lines for three reasons: 1) it looks great and has superior quality, 2) it is very easy to work with, including excellent dimming and controls, and 3) it is a great value.
LED linear lighting is one of our specialties. We have a lot of experience with LED strip projects, and that will inure to your benefit. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!
Light Color RGB Wave Length 623/522/472 Light Color Detail Red, Green, Blue Beam Angle 120° Brightness 350 lumens/meter Power (Watts) 7.2 Power (Watts/m) 12.60 Power (Watts/ft) 3.80 Input Voltage 12 DC Input Current 600 mA Number of LEDs 30 LED Spacing (English) 0.75 in LED Spacing (Metric) 19 mm Min. Cutting Increment (English) 2.25 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 57.2 mm Length (English) 22.5 in Length (Metric) 572 mm Width (English) 0.31 in Width (Metric) 8 mm Height (English) 0.25 in Height (Metric) 6.4 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating RoHS Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Warranty 3 years limited Strip Width 8 mm
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts